Friday, January 25, 2013

Keeping it real

Allie, what a charmer you've been. So far this morning you've freaked out because you wanted macaroni and cheese for breakfast but then insisted there was salt on it. There wasn't. That resulted in a full blown body on the floor tantrum. Then you wanted an apple. I happily obliged and cut up an entire apple. It wasn't enough. Until I told you I had cut up the whole thing. And then it was too much. Then you wanted yogurt and cereal. But I didn't mix the yogurt into the cereal enough. Nor did I get you a brand new spoon or a napkin. Phew. Life is rough when you're three.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Fridays are hard. Cheer up Al

Sue said...

So tough to do mornings - I feel ya Al

jillybean said...

We all have bad days and heaven knows sometimes it is those little things that sends us into the depths of despair. There are good days ahead Allie!