Sunday, May 19, 2013

Olympic Game Farm

I'm constantly trying to find fun things to do with the girls that involve something other than me playing with my phone and them the iPad. We aren't always successful, frankly they can be a lot to handle and they take whining to a whole new level (especially last night...dear lord I don't know what Allie was possessed with but it was NOT good).  So yesterday afternoon I thought about the idea of taking them to this drive-thru "zoo" that's out in Sequim.  I didn't dare tell them the plans because that would have guaranteed bad weather and a no-go complete with tears.  The weather came through and we loaded up the plane and went on our trip.  Many airports have "crew cars", beater old cars that you can borrow for a few hours. So we happily hopped in our 200,000 mile Aerostar and drove the rest of the way to the park.  The girls loved it.  And the animals were only too happy to take our wheat bread.






2 comments:

Laurie said...

horrifying. But I'm sure your crazy ladies loved it.

jillybean said...

It looks like a wonderful wildlife adventure.