Friday, May 24, 2013

Two more hatched

I wish I could truly capture Maddie's joy when she sees the chicks. She cannot wait to show her class. Allie is pretty smitten as well. 

Maddie offered to fill up a bowl of water for everyone and came into the garage with such enthusiasm that water was sloshing all over the place. I looked at her and asked, "so does this mean there's a trail of water from the kitchen to here?" She quickly responded with, "no. I filled it up in the bathroom so I think there's a trail from there"








3 comments:

jillybean said...

I think Maddie's excitement is captured in the photos of her and the chicks. Those babies are adorable.

Lindsay Soetaert said...

So many chickens!! I wish I could do it, but I just can't and my kids either. We can't quite pick them up as easy as yours do.

Laurie said...

Haha, quick thinking Mads. Love her happy face