Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Swimming, Ear "peering" and some old b-day pics

We are in diving class again.  Although the  line up to the diving board is mostly  fake out.  She will jump off of it but has decided  that diving off of it  is no longer an option. 





Allie has been begging to get her ears pierced (peered) so we finally bit the bullet and went.  They  do one at a time so I was pretty  nervous that we'd leave with one hole.   She toughed it out.  Anything for the belle earrings she's  been dying to get... Maddie was really supportive.  I love watching her reactions.  






And finally, after dinner, I took them to a super lame park that they were not at all excited to be at. But we made the most of it.  And then went home to bed.







I just found a bunch of birthday pictures on my camera so I'll have to sort through those and get the rest of  them  posted.



2 comments:

Laurie said...

LOVE that Al is willing to suffer for fashion. And gosh I want to pinch those cute Maddie peaches!

Allie, I owe you a birthday gift -- Auntie Lowdie is sooo forgetful. Maybe some new earrings....

jillybean said...

Allie had a wonderful birthday party ending with Zaide and Baba taking the girls to the Torch Light Parade. What a trooper Allie was at the ear piercing. I adore the series of photos with Maddie as the onlooker at the piercing. How funny is the final photo with Maddie covering her eyes.