Sunday, May 3, 2015

Birthday Dinner at Nonna's

After Maddie's tour of Pike Place Market we went to Nonna's to celebrate both Aunt Sonja's and Madeline's birthdays.  Nonna had a FEAST.  We are so lucky to have her in our lives.


First though, we opened gifts at home. Maddie got her first American Girl doll.




We started singing happy birthday


And...

Maddie hid under the table.



Allie got an "eye-pod" (makeup) in her goodie bag. Hopefully she learns how to put it on better than I can.








3 comments:

jillybean said...

We had a great birthday celebration for Maddie and Sonja. It was so great to have Lin, Adrienne, Shane, and Addison join us in the birthday festivities. I am so blessed to have you all in my life. I love you all from the depth of my soul. Wherever I go you are all in my heart.

Sue said...

I relate to Maddie's disappearance under the table - that's a lot of pressure

Kathleen Mullaney said...

Patty is one in a billion, what a great mom and grandma! Love the cakes and so many ice creams to choose. What fun! You're so lucky!