Thursday, November 19, 2015

First world problems

We took the kids flying the other day. No joke, several of the comments included:

Why do we HAVE to go to dinner in a jet?

I know. I know... 

In the end the turbulence was more than anticipated so we turned back and went to the most horrible buffet in Renton called Feast.  The kids were happy. Scratch that. They were ecstatic. 





Dante's football team won their Super Bowl. 

Stone who held a space on the roster was pretty adorable receiving his trophy. The kids named him their mascot but he confused that with MVP. Same same. 



Maddie lost her mind the other night but ended up calming down and reading me a bedtime story. I woke up drenched in sweat next to her. I'll admit I probably fell asleep 1) at 8:30 and 2) before she did. 

1 comment:

jillybean said...

Congratulations Dante. I love it when kids read bedtime stories. Funny that the kids were complaining about having to fly to dinner.