Thursday, September 9, 2010

say cheese!

So last Sunday we had a cheese party and it was so much fun. I set my camera down for the night and someone picked it up. Here's what we got:

okay, just kidding, I took the first 3




















Not shown:
Hugging intervention: Sonja and Kip feeling the need to make me want to like hugging.
The copious amounts of wine that I thought we'd have around the house for months that all got consumed that night.
Allie being brought back downstairs at 1245 AM by Kip
People sleeping on the couch and in the guest bedroom
Me sending large quantities of cheese home with people
The total awesomeness and fun of the party.
To all that made it out, THANK YOU! We had a blast!!


3 comments:

Laurie said...

that's an awesome assortment of cheese. I don't even know what some of them are (and I'd probably be scared to try them). Love Allie with the shoes, I sense she's going to be a high heels kind of gal.

zaideafraidey said...

so sorry I missed out of some of those pictured cheeses, am enjoying the ones I did get though. Like hugging!!

bgirl said...

sounds so fun lis. sorry we missed it.