Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Project










Madeline Anne loves her Zaide Wednesdays. She really loves them when there's a project involved. (and fortunately for her there often is) This past Wednesday the girls made turkey gloves and pinecones complete with pom-poms, googly eyes and hot glue. Rudder also participated by eating anything and everything that dropped on the floor. (Now I am going to have eyes staring up at me as I clean up the yard...makes the poop scooping all the more exciting.) And Zaide, despite what you say, with all of this creativity you bring over I bet you totally fit in at Michael's. :-)

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Zaide has taken the 'turkey hand' picture and bumped it up to a whole new level. I want a turkey glove!

Meg said...

What I love most of all...my mom NEVER did any of this stuff with us kids. Grandparents rule. Although mom, we did always make those adorable cookie turkey name card holders. You have the patience of a saint.

Katie said...

wow, Zaides is way fancy. she is putting all other g'mas to shame!

Sue said...

Cannot believe how much Zaids looks like Mimi - and she IS the ultimate gramma!