Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In-between Seasons

It has snowed in Seattle. Big time. Madeline cannot stop saying, "Mama, there's SNOW" "Mama, can I go outside and play?" She wants to spend all day and night outside.



Allie seems to agree with this idea but I have to tell you this picture is a total fake. She hates it. But only because her hand-me-downs are about six months off. Everything is either too big or too small. But...




We should be getting some of Hadley's cast-offs because there's now a BOY cousin!!

Carson Ryan Prentice was born on Monday 11.22.2010 to the first "arctic blast" of the season. He is adorable but already a little nervous about the three crazy girl cousins he had running around his room.





It's so easy to forget how TINY they are! He's such a little bean.




We can't wait to hold him again on Thanksgiving. Sounds like he gets to go home tomorrow. I am sure the Prentice Family will all enjoy getting home to their own beds.

Congrats guys, you make some cute babies!


5 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pictures Lis! Because of the stupid slippery roads I haven't been able to see Mr. Carson yet - so glad you included pictures of him. AND I love the santa story!

Laurie said...

ditto, great pix. Love that little hat too (tho I suspect it is CROCHETED, not knitted. Yikes) And Mads would love it here, it is an icebox and snowy!

Emily Locke said...

I love the little green hat!

zaideafraidey said...

so little Carsons only hope for a "normal" life is the chance for a boy cousin...IF you really love him....

Kathleen Mullaney said...

I remember when you were about three and Patty bought you (or maybe it was hand-me-down) the black winter jacket that was so big that the sleeves were rolled up about 6 times to fit your little arms. Do you remember that?