Friday, September 30, 2011

Tubby

I don't know why I haven't figured this out a little sooner: If I need a break I should ask the girls if they want a tubby. They LOVE to take baths.  And I can pull out my camera, sit on the toilet, and mostly not have to referee.


I have never noticed that she has the ability to lift one eyebrow.  I am totally jealous.

Sense the need for a referee soon?

I told Allie to get her back


Squeaky clean and ready for a fresh layer of Crayola.  This kid LOVES to draw on her body.

And Maddie loves to have her picture taken.  We're still working on the "natural" smile.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

The one eyebrow raise is def. a great skill. I spent my entire 4th grade year teaching myself how. It involved a LOT of holding one eyebrow down as I recall.

Love Mads' cheesy smile!

Sue said...

Oh - Allie will have to go see Uncle Pete at this rate (in about 16 years) - love the "body art" - and Mads the crzy smiler - if she keeps this up, she WILL develop a natural smile unlike some of her great- aunties

zaideafraidey said...

love the one brow, channeling Dr. Layton anyone. L you and your crazy taught skills, from the one brow did you jump immediately into the chin cleft (she squeezed her chin together for the whole 6th grade people). Love Allies trust, and if Mads is anything like the rest of us..give up on the natural smile :)

Meg said...

I LOVE this little series. Mads and her goofy face and Allie and that eyebrow raise. Hope you were wearing your striped shirt and a whistle.