Thursday, October 6, 2011

While you were out

I have so many pictures on my phone that documented our black out period that I wanted to post:

Kip and I went to the museum of flight.  Kip had coffee in space and we got to check out the new dreamliner.



We flew down to Newport, OR with the girls.  Allie did not want to be strapped in.  At all.  And even with my noise cancelling headset I knew she was unhappy. But we ignored her.  We also let her fly.  She climbed onto Kip's lap and started turning the airplane left and right (no fear) much to Maddie's chagrin who was convinced we were going to get lost.


Typical Davis form, these two fell asleep within about 10 minutes of home.


We made Maddie hold that visor so that we could push the airplane over really hard and make it, and anything else not secured (we were kind of hoping to teach Allie a lesson-just kidding, she was buckled) go weightless and float. Let's just say Maddie was not a fan.  No tears, but looking at us like, "really? This is funny to you?"  It was.

More September dinners on the dock and boat.




The iPhone 4 has a front camera.  Maddie LOVES it.  This is 5 pictures out of MANY.





2 comments:

Laurie said...

I WILL go on a picnic with you. I WON'T go in an airplane with you. Crazy donkeys.

Sue said...

Maddie looks so much like Chanel - so so cute!