Thursday, February 2, 2012

33/366

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awhile back I mentioned I joined this little "momtogs" meetup group where we occasionally get together and try and do fun things with the kids.  Today we went to Kubota gardens.  The meetup started at 3:00 so we were a tad late.  And we met up with the WRONG GROUP at first.  And honestly, these ladies were NOT nice.  To be fair it was really cold, and probably quite the trek for this small group.  However, I texted Kip saying "OMG these ladies are...."  Well, you catch my drift.  One lady was yelling at her kid to RELAX and to STOP POSING.  Hilarious.  I'm so far from a professional photographer I really have no room to talk but I found it to be rather amusing. 

The girls and I struck out on our own and thankfully met up with our real group.  Our leader, Leyna is the most energetic, nicest woman, she's a B-Z Jr.

I'm glad I left my onions and chickens and ventured out into the public. 





5 comments:

Laurie said...

that is so funny that there were TWO of these groups. Only in Seattle. I'm glad you got out too bc these are wonderful pix. LOVE Allie's polka dot shoes!

zaideafraidey said...

its not that you need great scenery to take wonderful pics of these two, but Kubota gardens is so picturesque. Have a feeling I might be considered "more" energetic than nice!! Thanks for the camparison though :)

jillybean said...

Fantastic pictures of the girls. Maddie and Allie are a couple of beautiful kids. The Kubota gardens make a wonderful backdrop. And, needless to say you are an amazing photographer.

WingHupfauf said...

I am sad I didnt go there more often. Pics are great!

Meg said...

Next time we should meet at UVillage and you can watch me get in a fight...
Adorable pics...duh.