Sunday, February 26, 2012

57/366



Happy birthday Kip! I cannot believe I've known you for 1/3 of my life. These past 11 years have FLOWN (no pun intended) by. I still think you're the most hilarious, intelligent, and thoughtful guy. My most favorite part about today? (yup, it's about me) you saying your favorite thing about skiing is hanging out with me. I thought you asked what my SECOND favorite thing about skiing was when I said the rush from going fast...because if I had heard you correctly I would have said the exact same thing as you. 

You're the best. 

Happy, happy, happy birthday!


6 comments:

Laurie said...

happy day, Kipper! I've known you since day 1, and you haven't changed ONE BIT.

zaideafraidey said...

glad you got to head to the mountain and it looks like you had a beautiful day. Happy bday to my favorite 37 year old...yeesh.

Lindsay Soetaert said...

You two love birds make me smile! Happy Birthday, Kip!

Meg said...

Happy Birthday big bro. I love you something fierce. Glad you had the MOST perfect day.
xoxo

jillybean said...

Happy Birthday Kip. It is amazing how fast time has flown by. I couldn't ask for a better son-in-law. You are a great husband for my daughter, a fantastic dad to my two precious granddaughters, and a saint for putting up with Lis's family.

Sue said...

Happy Birthday Chongo - Looks like it was great!