Saturday, June 16, 2012

158/366

We did it. 0600 wheels were up to fly down to Portland for the Spartan race. It was a 5K but with a lot of hills, a lot of mud, a lot of carrying heavy crap, a lot of tall walls to clear yourself over, a really high cargo net to climb and a plethora of other obstacles that made me want to cry. It was a blast. I need a manicure and pedicure to get the embedded dirt out of my fingers and toes and about 4 more showers to get the rest of the grime off my body. Thank you to Zaide and Baba for watching the girls!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

sounds insane. and insanely fun!

Sue said...

I'm going with just insane

Katie said...

looks horrible (the obstacle part) and fun (the dirty part)... :)

are you gonna join us on the Color Run?!?!

jillybean said...

Bravo to Kip and Lis. Going up that mud mountain looks challenging. I personally would not enjoy the yucky feeling of mud on every part of my body.